The following videos feature presentations and other helpful accessibility guides:
- Screenreader demo: In this video, Lucy Greco provides a demonstration of what it's like to use a screen reader to navigate a website.
- PDF Accessibility: In this video, Lucy Greco shows the differences between an inaccessible and an accessible PDF document.
- IT Accessibility Policy and UC Berkeley: This video is a quick introduction to the UC Berkeley web accessibility team and the new UC policy on accessible electronic content (from the January 2014 Micronet meeting).
- Accessible PDFs: In this video, Sean Keegan (a leader in educational access to electronic content) gives some basic pointers on how to create more accessible PDF files.
- Accessible Content Management: Victor Tsaran and Ted Drake, two leading experts in web accessibility, demonstrate some of the early accessibility features of Drupal and WordPress.
- A tour of the Accelerated Dynamic Content API widgets: In this video, the creator of the AccDC API, Bryan Garaventa, demonstrates how complex dynamic web content can be made accessible using his API.
- Video training from Simply Accessible:
Additionally, many helpful videos about accessibility can be found on the SSB Bart Group's YouTube channel. Available videos include: